[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting March 9th

Alesone Lesley alesone.lesley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:02:06 PST 2009

Greetings to all!

Due to unavoidable circumstances and non-availability of several key
officers, we will *NOT* be having Populace Meeting this month.

Please be sure to make plans for everyone to meet again in April.  I am sure
we will have lots of news and information to discuss then!

For those going to War, have fun and be safe.  For those of us staying home,
have fun and be safe :o)  Have a great March...see you all next month!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Alesone