[Gatesedge] OT - Long term temp jobs... NW Houston

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:09:32 PDT 2009

Lorraine, thank you for posting this.

If anyone speaks to Burnett Staffing and gets a better feel for the
skillsets they need, drop me a line, please?  Alternately, is there a
website?

(Currently in Steppes, currently "on search" for IT positions, have
worked in your fair area on contract in the past.)

Adieu, Amra  / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

SCA:  al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA

Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
alt. e-mail:  <mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com> KiheBard at gmail.com
Buy my writings!:  <http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen>