[Gatesedge] Thank you

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 07:56:56 PDT 2009

I would like to thank the populace of the Shire for their confidence in my capability to perform the Office of Seneschal.  I will strive to give the best  effort each and every time to you and the Shire as I have in the past which, I believe,  is the reason I was selected to be Seneschal.  If you need assistance or want to inform me of areas where we can improve the Shire  please contact me at telephone number 281-352-5337 or email me at auntiecarlap at yahoo.com.  My aim is to increase the popularity of the Shire and participation in the Shire's activities.  Helping each other we can improve the chances of more of the populace getting the word and attending the upcoming meetings and events.

Lady Clara Marschall
Seneschal, Shire of Gate's Edge