[Gatesedge] A&S Report

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed May 27 15:39:49 PDT 2009

Currently working on a reproduction viking comb.  Antler and bone.  Pics
are here of what I have done so far.
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/iaenmor/Viking%20Comb/   Slowly
working on it and not in any hurry.  I will add more pictures as I go.
Most likely will do a second one later on as I have enough parts left to
do another.

Iaen