[Gatesedge] Monday Business Meeting

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri May 22 13:14:01 PDT 2009

Business meeting is not on the online Shire Calendar for this coming
Monday.  The online Calendar lists both the populace and business
meeting as happening on the second Monday for this month.

As Monday is a holiday, and since a number of us are going the Steppes
Warlord event or otherwise out of town,  a good number of us wont be
available this Monday.  Don't expect to see Cynthia, Padraic, or Myself
this Monday. (others are going out of town as well)

-EA