[Gatesedge] (no subject)

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 18:16:25 PST 2009

Unto the populace of the Shire of Gate’s Edge,

   I would like to congratulate Mistress Annes for being selected as our Chronicler,  She will take over the position as of  December 2009.  Please, give her your support and submit articles for the newsletter.
   It has been proposed that the standing date of the Shire’s event be changed.  Three Kings is now the weekend prior to our event and draws a large crowd. The 2010 event will stand as is in Oct, 8 -10.  The proposal is to change the date starting 2011 to one of the following, September 9–11 (2nd weekend) or 23–25 (4th weekend), October 7 -9 (2nd weekend) or 21-23 (4th weekend).  Please provide me with feed back as to which date would be, in your opinion, the best for the Shire. I would appreciate your input by the end of this week, Nov 13, 2009.

In Service
Lady Clara Marschall
Seneschal, Shire of Gate’s Edge