[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Practice

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 07:36:05 PST 2009

Unless it is raining, Thorgard and I plan on coming down. He hopes someone
else will be there so he can play a little before BAM happens next week and
get in some practice.

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM, george abercrombie <
georgeslebreton at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Just a reminder, fighter practice will be at 3:pm this Sunday Meyers
> park.
>
> George

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion