[Gatesedge] BAM

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:37:17 PST 2009

A decision has been made. We are not going to go Friday night and camp at
BAM. We will leave out at 8 AM Saturday morning and day trip it. I can do
wet. I can do cold. I can no longer do wet AND cold. My knees just will not
tolerate it anymore.

My apologies to TE Ihon & Isabeau for not taking advantage of their space in
the Stargate encampment. I shall be there to help as I can and hopefully
Thorgard will get in some good fighting on Saturday.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion