[Gatesedge] December OTE

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:15:07 PST 2009

Greetings!

H.L. Eadric has uploaded the December 2009 Over The Edge into the Shire's
Webpages. It is now available for you to download or to read on line
whatever your preferences.

I want to take this time to give Eadric wordfame as he has been invaluable
in helping me get this fledgling attempt off the ground.

I also want to say thank you to my deputy, Antonio, for all of his help and
suggestions and for proofreading for me.

I will be soliciting articles, artwork and reports from you soon. I hope you
enjoy your newsletter.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion