[Gatesedge] I need some help please

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:27:22 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,
I've been busy the last few days...months...years...whatever...and the
history on the web has not been updated in a while. I'm trying to get back
to it even tho' I am not the shire's historian at this time. I've added some
pages for our champions for this year. Eadric or Patrick, would you please
email me privately the list of our champions for this year? I would greatly
appreciate this. Thank you so much.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion