[Gatesedge] Need one last piece of help

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 18:03:10 PDT 2009

Dear Gatesedge,

Well, I think I've gotten the champions from 2005 to 2009 all taken care of
except one. In 2007 at the Carribee event, there were *2* youth boffer
champions...Patrick of Gatesedge in his age catagory and another older
youth. I've identified all the other champions except this one. I don't
think I've seen him at any other event. Would some of you please go to
either the October newsletter where many of Michael's photos were posted or
go to his site itself at http://www.jmtimeless.com/ and look at this youth.
Perhaps some one of you might remember his name. If you do, please let me
know a.s.a.p. please. I hate a loose end like this especially where our
history is concerned.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion