[Gatesedge] Youth Marshal

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:20:13 PDT 2009

Unto the populace do I send greetings.

As many of you may know, I have been attempting to get the background
check that is required so that I may become a Youth Combat Marshal. I
have finally gotten the paperwork required and it has been returned to
Duchess Vanessa, Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal. Once that comes back,
Centurion Uther has agreed to conduct training for me to be a Youth
Combat Marshal.

Hopefully, very soon we will once again have Youth Combat as part of our
Sunday fighter practices. If anyone else is interested in the training,
please let me know. I cannot commit the Shire to paying for the
background check required, or even commit Duchess Vanessa to accepting
you as a likely candidate, but we can at least make the attempt. I did
have to answer some questions for her before she would send me the
necessary forms.

YIS

Lord Engenulf