[Gatesedge] Rapier Fighting at Gulf Wars

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:38:19 PDT 2009

Greetings Fighters of the Coast!
  I have been given the honor of commanding the Coastal Rapier forces for
Gulf Wars XIX.  I plan on taking our Coastal crew and driving Trimaris and
her Allies back to their own coast!  I need to get an idea of how many
fighters and marshals we will have at War and what will be the most
effective way of using our resources.  Please send me the following
information OFFLIST (brianoftheloch at gmail.com) if you are planning on
fighting or marshaling Rapier at Gulf Wars.

Name:
Email address:
Local Group:
Team you typically fight with (no preference is ok):
Team members:
Personal fighting strengths:
Fighting areas in which you are not strong:
Past melee experience:
Melee commanding experience:
Rapier marshal:
Only marshaling, not fighting:

I would encourage you all to attend the several upcoming melee events to
prepare:
    Oct 2-4               ^Three Queens (Rosenfeld)
    Oct 30-Nov 1       *^Lochtoberfest (Loch Soilleir)
    Nov 15                Post Queen's Champion War Practice (Northkeep)
    Nov 19-22            *^Bordermarch Autumn Melees
    Jan 29-31            *^Coastal Invasion (Seawinds)
* denotes event within the Coastal Region     ^ denotes my attendance at the
event

Remember that War is March 14-21 and we need each and every one of you to
fight, marshal, waterbear, offer assistance as a chiurgeon, and to cheer on
the brave soldiers of Black and Gold!

And stay tuned for announcements concerning regional war practices.

In Service to the Dream,
Lord Brian O'hUilliam
Coastal Rapier Commander
Cadet to Don Brian MacCael