[Gatesedge] Supper with Annes for Stargate

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 08:52:12 PDT 2009

Well, its September and I always have to choose between the barony's
populace and the shire's. Gatesedge is working on their event stuff and the
autocrats for that have it well in hand. Stargate is polling on the work of
the group that met to brainstorm ideas for the barony plus I have stuff to
give to the autocrats of Stargate Yule...soooooo

I've decided that Stargate populace wins out this year.

I will be arriving at 5:45 pm at the Jason's Deli at 34th st and 290 for
supper. Please join me as I love the company.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion