[Gatesedge] Joan

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:45:23 PDT 2010

Joan just IM'd me from the hospital. Of course I didn't get the *name* of
the hospital. I will try to IM her ...no such luck, not answering. Anyway,
she went into the hospital because of critically low hemoglobin. She has had
4 units of blood and is supposed to get 2 more. The doctors have no clue (of
course) Her ultra sound showed ovarian cysts. Got to google that. She's been
in there 2 days. Send energy prayers, & good thoughts.

PS For GE folks, she was the gal that took care of garbage and portopots on
Saturday at the SG/Loch event.

"None left to rescue, none left to buy,
None left to suffer, none left to die.
None to be beaten, none to be kicked.