[Gatesedge] Upcoming Demo Opportunities

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Wed Apr 14 06:24:14 PDT 2010

Gate's Edge Cousins,

     Please share these 2 demo flyers with your populace.

                          Thank You,

            Ciarnat, Hospitaler Stargate

DEMO OPPORTUNITY:  Children’s Book Festival @ Houston Public Library

Date:  Saturday, May 8, 2010

Time:  12 PM to 3:30 PM

Place:  Houston Public Library, 500 McKinney St., Houston 77002

     Library contact requests the following:   SCAers wearing garb, to greet
the children, need 2 persons to demonstrate a period craft, maybe weaving,
chainmaile, etc. (children will not be making the craft).  HL Antonello del
Bello will be gathering & helping practice a group of dancers for this demo.

     Please bring banners to decorate library.

     There will be NO martial arts.  Festival takes place inside library.

As I will need a headcount of all who chose to participate, please contact
me if you would be willing to attend.

 Ciarnat of Firethorn, Hospitaler Stargate, ciarnat at consolidated.net, (218)
693-6441

DEMO OPPORTUNITY:  Premier release of Robin Hood film, starring Russell
Crowe