[Gatesedge] Joan

Kim Wheeler kkissell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:46:30 PDT 2010

Okay, I got home, got a shower, got my medicines, and slept in my own bed
for a bit, so I feel much better. Thank you for the well-wishes. If anyone
wants to "do" anything, please go donate blood if you are eligible. There is
no substitute for blood, and it doesn't take a bloody car crash for people
to need it.

Joan