[Gatesedge] Submissions

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 08:26:05 PST 2010

Populace,

Though I missed the last "Over the Edge" I wanted to  get the information out to
those who wished to know the status of your  submissions. Those who I took care
of before October, the decision  meeting for Laurel will take place in January.
The time it takes for  notification of that meeting varies. For the rest of you.
I will be  getting your submissions in before the first of the year which should
get you to Laurel just before Gulf Wars. While there I hope to meet with  the
Ansteorran College of heralds since I missed them at BAM. If you  have any
questions, concerns, or recommendations to heraldic process  please relay them
to me and I will present them either at war or sooner  if the matter is
pressing. Currently I am working on finalizing the  following:

Padraig of Kilkenney - Device resubmit.
Frederick de la Costas - Device
Isabella de la Costas - Name (?), Device
Antonio de LaTour- Name, Device
Company  of Saint Sebastian - I have two proposals that should clear both name
and device through Laurel. The name could be registered "Company of  Saint
Sebastian of the Gulf". Per Laurel "geographical references that  are not the
name of an SCA branch count for difference." The next I have  discussed with
several in the company. The badge, for submission  purposes only, can be
"(Fieldless) A sheaf of five arrows inverted Or  tied by a ribbon flotant to
dexter gules". Once registered, artistic  license can apply.

If I have missed anyone please see me tonight at Populace, or respond here.

--
For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford