[Gatesedge] My deepest apologies to the Shire

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 13:19:50 PST 2010

I am most chagrined to note that today is December 1st and I haven't even
asked the officers to send me their reports for the newsletter. Needless to
say, it is NOT ready and it WILL be late.

If the officers would be so kind as to send me something to put in the
newsletter no later than Friday, I will try to have it to Eadric by
Saturday. With Stargate Yule on Saturday, it probably won't get posted until
Sunday.

Did I mention I've been in this position for 1 year now? Guess I'm getting
sloppy. I'll try to do better in the coming new year.

"None left to rescue, none left to buy,
None left to suffer, none left to die.
None to be beaten, none to be kicked.
All must be loved and