[Gatesedge] OMG

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:41:24 PST 2010

Officer Reports are due to the Newsletter this Friday. Any guilds that want
to report please get them to me by Friday also. Anyone who wants to put
anything into the newsletter...get it to me by....that's right....Friday.

Hey, I think Friday is the day stuff is due to the newsletter...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion