[Gatesedge] Stargate Populace & Supper with Annes

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:42:39 PST 2010

Hey All,

I have been fighting a losing battle with a cold since last Thursday. Today
(Sun) was pretty bad. My ribs are so sore from coughing & sneezing. I do not
know at this time if I will make it to populace or to supper. Right now, I
don't know if I will make it to work in the AM.

Any questions anyone has about Stargate Baronial in April, please either
talk to HE Genevieve if I am not there to help her answer questions or send
email if I am not there and I will try to get right back to you. All in all,
I think it is coming together OK...some rough spots as all events have them
but most areas are doing well...Thank you especially to HE Godwin of
Eddington and to Don Robert MacFarland for stepping up to do set up and take
down...that is always a sticking part of any event. HE Geneveive and I will
be getting with you soon about logistics...The luncheon is going well last I
heard from Lady Gisele (Thank you!)...event announcements have made it into
the Blackstar..Merewyn is working on a website...ACCEPS should be available
very soon...Genevieve is working with Alden to get the equestrian insurance
taken care of ...may be done by now...Leowine is doing the Gate...I believe
Lady Maria is doing the site tokens (THANKS both!)...I know I'm forgetting
something in this but if I am there tomorrow maybe I will remember by then
or maybe HE Genevieve will fill in for me...Cough...cough...SNEEZE!!!!
Ok...I'm done for now...
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion