[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting 11 January 2010

Carla Privette auntiecarlap at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 10:25:21 PST 2010

Monday, January 11th will be our next Populace Meeting. We will be discussing new ideas on methods to revive the Shire’s Populace to its former level of attendance and participation. Lady Cynthia will be providing refreshments and we would love to have you in attendance. Come and help us make history… OK, its Shire history, but history all the same. We need you to keep Gate's Edge healthy and growing. See how things have changed and become part of that change.

Lady Clara Marschall
Seneschal, Shire of Gate's Edge