[Gatesedge] Herbalist guild meeting this Sunday

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:18:22 PST 2010

Good Morning!!

In light of Lady Maria's sad announcement that Cooking Guild cannot meet on
Sunday as planned, the good news is that I don't have to rush the ointment!!

So herb guild is extended until 4 pm! Come anytime between noon and 4 pm for
hot tea, homemade cookies, herb talk and ointment making and Wii Sports!!!

I intend to make fresh hot choclate chip cookies while the ointment is
cooking. I have Earl Grey; Constant Comment; Herbal teas; PG Tips and a
homemade hot chocolate for those who don't care for tea. Oh, and the coffee
pot is *always* on at my place. I'm brewing Cafe du Monde coffee lately from
a Yule gift. Soooo YUMMY!!!

I'm looking forward to your company!! Once again the address is 36802 Lower
Lake Lane, Magnolia, TX 77354. No RSVP is necessary but if you want to tell
me you are coming out, feel free to email me.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion