[Gatesedge] Slightly later Supper with Annes

BURNS, DARLENE 2 dburns2 at kleinisd.net
Mon Jan 11 05:09:23 PST 2010

Greetings Friends!

Tonight at 6:15 pm I will be going to the Jason's Deli at 1960 &
Champion's Forest Drive. Please consider joining me for supper before
Gatesedge populace meeting at Kinsman Lutheran Church. This is about 30
minutes later than I normally get to the Deli because I forgot some
important things for tonight's populace and so have to go home to get
them first. Hate to run the gas but there you are. I hope to see some of
you there!

Annes

KISD CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.