[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Cooking Guild ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 20 09:14:19 PST 2010

Due to my new Manager at Block not knowing how to read an availability report, I will be cancelling cooking Guild at the Superbowl Party that I was going to host at my home.
With this new Manager, I'm not sure what's going to happen.  I don't want to rock the boat because I do want to go to Gulf War and I don't want her pissed at me and not giving me off.
For that reason, I'm going to say we're on Hiatus until further notice.  I'm sorry about this.  Maybe next month I can do it.  But I have to look at my schedule.
Maria