[Gatesedge] Sad News - Master Arachne the Red, know as Spider passed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 14:38:45 PDT 2010

Mistress Kasilda posted this sad news today on the Pelican list, and approved it
to be forwarded to those who would be interested.

I've asked Kasilda to post news of any services, as they are known.

Kasilda said:
"I heard this morning that Master Arachne the Red, know as Spider, passed away
yesterday.  He has not been active for many years because of his health, but
some of us will still remember him."

'Spider' shall be much missed.  Long a member of Torre del Brazos and Loch
Soillier, he was well known for fabulous feasts; as well as activities with
thrown weapons.  I remember well those many years back behind the TRF campground
and his large yellow parachute pavilion, the hearty beef stews he served over
the years (the secret to the brown sauce was leftover coffee from the morning's
breakfast), and his contagious smile and twinkle in his eye!

Regards, Hillary Greenslade