[Gatesedge] Interested Parties Meeting ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 06:22:23 PDT 2010

As stated last night in the meeting I have looked up several dates for the possible meeting.
Please let me know which date you would prefer.
Since this meeting is liable to take a while, I'm only giving you weekend dates.
Sunday July 25
Saturday August 7
Sunday August 8

Again, please let me know which date is best for each of you.
I will make dinner for the group and we can sit and have some discussions about what some of the tings we should do are.  I would like everyone to think of some things they think the Shire needs to do.
The areas I'd like to discuss are:
1.  Recruitment (new and former members)
2.  Getting back the "fun, family feel"
3.  (Any ideas?)

I would like to start the meeting around 2 p.m. and go for as long as it takes.  I will make dinner for everyone.  Please bring your own stuff to drink.  I'm off the soda.  I can make iced tea and lemonade if everyone wants.
Please reply to the list when you reply to this, because it will make it easier for us to come to a decision about the date.
Thanks Everyone.  Hope to see you all at my place.
Maria