[Gatesedge] This weekends fighter practice

Antonio de Latour delatour at ymail.com
Fri Jul 16 12:27:31 PDT 2010

All,

We discussed having a larger showing at our fighter practice this weekend. I
will be there with flyers, pamphlets and cards to hand out. I would like to know
who will be there whether it be to fight, or to cheer on our fighters. If you
will not be fighting what craft, if any, will you be bringing with you. I have
heard talk of a possible drumming session being held!

Please message me privately if you plan to attend.

de LaTour