[Gatesedge] To Middle Eastern Drummers and Dancers...

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 10:09:54 PDT 2010

A reminder to all those Middle Eastern Drummers and Dancers who are interested;
we are having an unofficial practice jam at our house on Wednesday night from
7:00pm to 10:00pm.  If you need directions, please contact me privately.  We are
located in the NW Houston Area off of SH249 near Breen Rd.

Please bring your own drinks/snacks.  If you have a favorite drumming chair, you
may want to bring it.

I  should warn you that we have pet birds and a small dog (Jack Russel Terrier
mix breed).  If you are allergic,  you may want to take precautionary
anti-histamines.  The birds will be  put away upstairs, and the dog will
probably hide as soon as the  drumming starts, but, everyone who has ever met
Rusty  has instantly loved him, so we expect the only problem with the dog is
that he may love you to death.  ;-)

The  intent is for this to become a regular thing.  Most of the discussion  for
this has been moved to a Yahoo Group called Aleeasar.  If you are  interested in
joining the Yahoo Group, you may apply at:

See you all on Wednesday!

YIS,

Herr DietrichStrobelbart
mka: Steve Scott