[Gatesedge] Change On Calendar!!!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:21:45 PDT 2010

Dear Populace,

I apologize for this sudden notice but I need to make a change to the
calendar published in the newsletter and also published on the on-line
calendar. I have already made the changes to the on-line calendar.

*Herbalist Guild-Making Marbled Soap* has changed from June 19 to June 12.
This change was necessitated because I will have to be out of town on the
19th. Please mark your calendars appropriately. The Guild will be making
lavendar scented, blue/purple and white marbled soap. Please consider coming
out and joining us!!

"None left to rescue, none left to buy,
None left to suffer, none left to die.
None to be beaten, none to be kicked.