[Gatesedge] Hello from your new Seneschal ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 10:14:02 PDT 2010

I am very happy to be the new Seneschal and look forward to serving the Shire in that capacity for the next 2 years.  I have some very interesting ideas to share at the next meeting.

I am writing to ask everyone to think about some ideas of your own to share at the next meeting.  I would like everyone to think about several things.

1.  I'd like to look at the possibility of putting in bids on some of the upcoming Kingdom events.
2.  We've spoken before about the Shire improvement projects like the Bookmarks and the Board at the Library.  Any other ideas?

Please think about those two things between now and the next meeting.  I'll be looking for interesting ideas to get the Shire's name out there.

Looking forward to serving.
Maria