[Gatesedge] Its that time...Heads up everybody

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:08:41 PDT 2010

Today is June 22...that is one week from when I want to give the newsletter
to Eadric to put into the Shire website. So if you are an officer and have
something you want to tell the populace...please send me your report. If you
are the head of a guild and want to advertise your meeting, please get me
your report. If you have artwork you want to show off to the populace,
please send it to me with the permission forms. Ditto if you have been
struck by the creative muse and want to share.

I will need these in the next couple of days so please do not delay with
them. With Kings College looming, I have lots to prepare for that also.

"None left to rescue, none left to buy,
None left to suffer, none left to die.
None to be beaten, none to be kicked.
All must be loved and