[Gatesedge] Herbalist guild makes soap

BURNS, DARLENE 2 dburns2 at kleinisd.net
Thu May 20 08:50:30 PDT 2010

Just a quick reminder. Herbalist guild will meet this Sunday at my home,
Stedfesta,  from 11 am until 3 pm. We are making soap! I have everything
we need so just come on by. After we are done, you can go to Wanderer's
Rest for Brewers guild!

Directions:

1.    Take your best route to 249 and go north.

2.    You will pass through Tomball, Decker Prairie and Pinehurst.

3.    At the Pinehurst light, 249 ends. 149 goes off to the right and
1774 continues north. You want to continue north on 1774. Be in the left
lane as the right lane must turn right onto 149.

Wanderer's Rest is right here. Stedfesta is just down the road.

4.    You will pass a light into the High Meadow Ranch subdivision.

5.    The second light is the light into my subdivision. Turn right onto
Misty Meadow drive.

6.    Take the first road to the right. This is Fawn lane and is clearly
marked. Turn right.

7.    Fawn lane dead ends into Hazy Meadow lane. There is no street
sign. Turn left.

8.    About 500' on the left is Lake Edge drive. There is no street
sign. Turn left.

9.    Lake Edge drive goes down the hill and curves right. At the bottom
of the hill, Lower Lake Lane intersects Lake Edge drive from the left.

Stedfesta is located right here! :-)

10.                       My home is on the corner of Lower Lake Lane
and Lake Edge drive. 36802 Lower Lake Lane. It's the blue house. Park on
the street and come thru the chain link gate. My phone # is
281-413-6194.

Hope to see you there!

Annes

KISD CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.