[Gatesedge] Youth Combat Marshal

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:21:06 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Among the many deeds undertaken, classes taught and general sweating or
glistening as the case may be at Steppes Warlord this past weekend,
there was a class for marshaling Youth Combat. I am now an authorized
Youth Combat and Youth Chivalric marshal. Lady Lilliana, the new Kingdom
Deputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat has signed my Authorization form
and I have scanned and emailed it to Her Excellency Kajira Kamber so I
will shortly be a card carrying Youth Combat Marshal.

Look for Youth Combat practices to start again very soon!

YIS

Engenulf