[Gatesedge] Scott & Cindy's Christmas Party, Dec. 11th

Cynthia Mills cynthia.d.mills at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:59:55 PST 2010

Shire of Gate's Edge,

You have been invited to a Christmas Party hosted by Scott & Cindy Mills
being held the evening of Saturday, December 11th.  If you plan on
attending this party and will be bringing children, I need to know their
name(s) and ages so I can make sure there are gifts under the tree. *I
need this information no later than November 21st.*

My 92-year old grandmother is having hip surgery on December 7th in Los
Angeles, CA and I need to be there  just in case something happens and a
family decision needs to be made.  If all goes well and she is home
earlier than Saturday, 12/11 than I may be able to catch an earlier flight.

Cindy