[Gatesedge] Roll Call

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 17:48:33 PST 2010

Unto the populace of Gate's Edge,
You herald requires your assistance. The records of the heralds are in sorry
shape and I mean to see them set right. Those who claim Gate's Edge as their
shire of residence give me your name and device letting me know if it is
registered or not. I will take that information and fill in the blanks currently
residing in my records.  Proper blazoning is not required, though a good
description is. Those who have been with the Shire for a while please also
include those who are no longer with us. I will not have them forgotten. I thank
you all for your help in this matter.

--
For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford