[Gatesedge] Celtic Harvest Faire Schedule

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 10:54:54 PDT 2010

With Harvest Faire and Royal Huntsman only a few short days away you may find the schedule helpful in planning your day.  Of course, it is subject to change at Their Royal Highnesses pleasure, as it stands now:

Friday, 10/8/10
       5 PM     Gate opens

Saturday, 10/9/10
       8 AM     Gate opens, Armor inspection
       9 AM     Morning Announcements
                     Armor Inspection with competitions to start as soon
                     after this as possible and we are shooting for
                     everything to start no later than 10.

       10-12    Set up A&S Competition
       10 AM   Competitions begin.
       11:30     Bardic Sign in
         1 PM   Bardic Competition
         2 PM   Royal Huntsman
         6 PM   (or at Their Highnesses pleasure) Court
         7 PM   (or after court) Feast

Sunday, 10/10/10
       Site take down and load up. (We love you all, but ya gotta be
        off site by noon.)

See you all there,

HL Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead
Co-steward, Celtic Harvest Faire
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.