[Gatesedge] Middle Eastern Drumming and Dance Practice Wednesday night.

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 06:45:22 PDT 2010

Aleeasar, your Greater Houston Area Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing Guild,
will be holding an open practice this Wednesday night at Lady Simone's house in
Katy.  We will start at 7:00pm with a beginners session for drummers and
dancers, then move to more advanced rhythms and techniques around 7:30 or 8:00,
depending on how things are going.  Dancers who would like to learn a little
drumming to enhance their dancing are very welcome to join us.  At 8:30 we will
switch to Hafla mode and we invite all dancers who would like a chance to
practice dancing to live drummers to come on out and have some fun!  We usually
wind down around 9:30 or so.

BAM is just around the corner!  This is your chance to come put some polish on
your techniques for the Hafla!

We are looking for someone to volunteer to host our practice sessions for
November, on the 3rd and the 17th.  If you would like to volunteer, please
contact me off-list.

Hope to see you all Wednesday night!

Please email me privately if you need directions.

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

mka: Steve Scott
dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com