[Gatesedge] New Faire - Inquiry to our Elders

Antonio de Latour delatour at ymail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:45:36 PDT 2010

Quick inquiry for our society elders,

Once upon a time there was an alliance of sorts amongst TRF and the Society. As
we all know that is no more. Now there is a new Faire blossoming in McDade, TX
(35mi East of Austin) known as Sherwood Forest Faire which i believe opened in
March of '09.

I would like to know if an alliance would be a posibility with this new fair to
try and increase our Populace. I would be willing to undertake the task of
contacting the new owners and discussing options if needed.

Thoughts?

Antonio de LaTour
Hospitaler, The Shire of Gate's Edge
io servo

p.s. I have also posted this item on the Shire's Face Book Page.