[Gatesedge] Back in Tomball Hospital

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 07:34:23 PDT 2010

Well the virus that almost killed me is either back or never completely went away so they are hitting me with some IV antibodies.  I keep getting moved from room to room as they are never sure if they are going to get ready to release me or not.  I know with all the blood tests they have told me they will try to find something like pills I can take so I can go home.

Well otherwise I did a fitting and plan on using the following date is set for a later time.

see attached picture

Eric Grayfox