[Gatesedge] It's the Great Punkin Shoot - October 30 2010

Martin Miles egrayfox2030 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 08:57:00 PDT 2010

I will bring a stew for late lunch and also either a pumpkin bread castle or palace cake with diabetic safe frosting.

Also for Chirguins I can cover the basics of people attending events with a Picc line Peripherial inserted catheter, goes in major vein to the heart for home IV.  Mostly since I have one still installed and it's better to show other people how to deal with others that may have one at events.  I am sure I can bring enough medical waste for anyone to see, but not test it on me with.