[Gatesedge] Texas Renaissance Faire

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 5 17:27:15 PDT 2010

Well, you could always come out the Gate's Edge event this coming weekend.  The weather is supposed to be fantastic, the feast absolutely scrumptious and there will be all sorts of stuff going on throughout the day.

Hope you can make it and everybody else that enjoys good food, good friends and good times,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
Co-steward, Celtic Harvest Faire
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.