[Gatesedge] Populace meeting & Supper with Annes

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 15:09:35 PDT 2010

Greetings!
I will not be attending the Stargate populace meeting but will be attending
our Shire's meeting which, because of Labor Day, Stargate had to move their
populace meeting to our normal Monday meeting.

That being said, I have my water aerobics class on Mondays and I have
decided that it is too important to miss it. Its about all that is keeping
me walking at the moment. So...no Supper with Annes before GE Populace. I'll
be at populace...wet but there.

"None left to rescue, none left to buy,
None left to suffer, none left to die.
None to be beaten, none to be kicked.