[Gatesedge] Some Ravens' Fort Thank-You's

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 20 16:25:14 PDT 2010

Hi All,

 Aw foo!

 Somewhere in the fray, my little box of Heralds' baldrics that were under
the storage bldg. porch behind the kitchen got moved, scooped up or
something.  Anyway, the long and short of it is that I got home without
them.  If anyone found the box containing the baldrics (they're green, ya
know), please let me know so that I may collect them, else-wise, I will be
replacing them as they belong to the Barony, more specifically the Baronial
Herald's office.

Now, on to much better things....

I do wish to take some good moments here to give the most richly deserved
and hearty of thank-you's.

To all of those who volunteered to do Cry heraldry at Defender!  You are the
ones who made it happen!!  Thank you all so very much! I hope you had fun.

To all of those wonderful folk who were stationed at the line serving the
feast, I can not thank you enough!  You Rocked!

Last, but certainly not least, to those fine gentles who stepped up to help
out with the IKBG, whether by judging or keeping the glasses clean, Thank
you so, so much.  Without you, it could not have happened.

I stand amazed and humbled by it all,
Jalali