[Gatesedge] Ravensfort can use our help!

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:56:13 PDT 2011

Lord Deven from Ravensfort is organizing a demo and tells me he has had
little local response to his emails to Ansteorra and to local areas such as
ourselves. If you can get to this, he would love some help. I'm getting his
email soon so you can respond directly to him.

 April 29th and 30th and may 1st. East texas folk festival in huntsville
texas. friday is kids day with over 3000 attending. friday 9 - 5 saturday 9
- 5 sunday noon - 5
we are recreating the villiage of hughstown.
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"