[Gatesedge] Lady Clara

Antonio de Latour delatour at ymail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:34:11 PDT 2011

To all;

I learned yesterday through a phone conversation with my partner's brother that
his aunt, Lady Clara Marshall, had suffered a heart attack on Tuesday night. She
was rushed to the VA hospital where she was stabilized. It was found that she
had 3 main arteries collapse which cannot be repaired by stents. Lady Clara is
doing fine and is scheduled to have triple bi-pass surgery tomorrow at the VA
hospital.

With her permission I am sending out this message to the list and will send
updates as they are made available.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Antonio de LaTour