[Gatesedge] thank you SO much

Pamela D. Kendrick pkendrick at kendrick.dyndns.info
Sun Apr 10 16:19:42 PDT 2011

Now that I'm home and all the dishes are washed from Stargate/Loch
Baronial, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those
excellent people who helped me prepare the luncheon on Saturday.

Maria-- you really had my back covered!  I owe you BIG TIME!  Hugs!  And
pedicure stuff will be forthcoming!

Annes- my WONDERFUL Pelican, I knew you would be there for me but I
didn't expect you to chop vegetables until your shoulders were in knots.

Cam-what can I say sister?  You sure did jump in with both feet and I am
truly grateful.

Chris-you not only jumped right in but you kept us laughing all day!
Oh.......and you cut a mean sandwich..........;p

Amber-I don't know how you managed to cut all those vegetables in a
corset but all I can say is "YOU ROCK"!!

Brianna (sp?)-you dropped in to help at the PERFECT time!  Our energies
were flagging and the hungry horde was on it's way, thanks SO, so much
for your help!  I "DID" notice that your cold cut rolls were the first
thing that was eaten.

Caitlin-thanks for the loan of all those serving trays!  I PROMISE to
bring them back to you CLEAN!!

Thank you to Stargate and the Loch for giving me the opportunity to make
some fun food!

YIS,

Gisele