[Gatesedge] Lady Clara

Ruth Srock cast1es at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 19:42:04 PDT 2011

  I spoke with Lady Clair's brother, today.  Three of her veins had collapsed.  They did surgery today, and he said she came through with flying colors.  He expects her to be in intensive care for 24 hours. I suspect she'll be allowed only family visitors for a day or so, but will be hospitalized for 7 to 10 days, by which time, I suspect she'll be going stir crazy.