[Gatesedge] Sam Houston Folk Festival

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 14:37:49 PDT 2011

Thank you Scott!
If you are interested then please email me, Lord Devin, so I can put your name
on the list. You will also need to be in garb at all times with absolutely NO
mundane showing (eating, drinking...whatever). The only exception would be
shoes. Please no tennis shoes, but if the shoes you wear kinda look
period...ok.  I have solid black Wal Mart slip on shoes that look like clogs.
Again. If you are interested then please email me what you want to do and what
days you will be there.

Devin