[Gatesedge] Round table at my round table.

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 08:21:13 PDT 2011

Tomorrow night at 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM is the time.
The location is 6830 Champions Plaza Dr #505 (Champions Woods Apts)
Contact number is 713-538-7616 in case you get lost.

We will be working on name and device submissions. If you already have documentation for your name bring it. I have a flatbed scanner that can digitize information. I am limited on name sources in the Herald's library, but I have a few. You will not need any paperwork (other than name documentation) or markers all will be provided. Our goal is to get registrable names and devices suitable for submission. I have a space limit of about 9.  Aell de Wilde will be providing finger foods.

I look forward to a good showing.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford
Herald, Shire of Gate's Edge